My career began in product development engineering and then progressed through roles in sales, marketing, product management, strategy, business development, and senior management positions. These positions have spanned organizational situations ranging from fortune 100 global multi-nationals to entrpreneurial start-up ventures.
- DooWooWoo, LLC
President / Founder
- An Internet services company focused on application of Internet technologies and provider of turn-key e-community, collaboration, and knowledge management websites.
- Blue Cross NEPA
Sr. Vice President
- General manager for group developing and marketing mobile personal health records and mobile health solutions for for-profit subsidary of BlueCross NEPA.
- Product Acuity
President / Founder
- A market strategy and product innovation consulting firm focused on the application of information and computing technologies. Major Client engagements inlcude:
- Medfusion / Intuit Health
- AllOne Health (Blue Cross NEPA) Contract Senior Vice President of Mobile Health Information
- Herman Miller
- Arsenal Digital Solutions
Chief Marketing Officer
- A venture funded start-up providing managed data back-up services for commercial data centers and an early pioneer in cloud based data storage. Acquired by IBM.
- Cable & Wireless
- Start-up Joint Venture with Compaq computer and early application service provider (ASP) and pioneer in cloud computing focused on delivering a virtual desktop PCs experience over the Internet.
- Compaq Computers
- Internet Products and Services business unit focused on developing Internet based revenues streams and business models that leveraged market position in desktop computers.
Vice President / GM
- Systems and software division of publicly traded $500 million provider and manufacturer of handheld computers and wireless mobile data solutions. Now part of Motorola.
- Gartner Group
Research Director / Analyst
- Provided advisory services to fortune 100 CIOs regarding use and application of emerging network and wireless technologies.
- British Petroleum
Sr. Systems Analyst
- Project focuse on design and implementation of national point-of-sale network for electronic payment of consumer gasoline purchases.
Manager - Software
- Software product development for for ATM bank debit and credit card transaction processing networks and systems.
Systems Project Engineer
- Responsible for identifying and implementing technology based solutions for tire manufacturing production and management issues.