What Makes Us Unique
Our unique perspective grounded in three elements.
- We are technologists which is important as technology is what is enabling today's disruptive forces. We have a deep knowledge of what can be done with current and emerging technological capabilities.
- We are former product development executives. Our perspectives are informed by first hand and front line experience of the challenges inherent in innovating new products in the corporate environment.
- We are highly trained and educated with a wide diversity of experience, complimented by advanced education and training in best practices and techniques with expert understanding of emerging market dynamics.
Our experience with a wide range of technologies and market applications provides us with the ability to recognized opportunities not obvious to industry veterans. The one thing your company has is deep knowledge and experience in your industry. However, such extensive industry-specific experience often goes hand-in-hand with reduced awareness of what other industries are doing. Lucrative disruptive innovations can sometimes be as simply as being the first in your industry to use a technique used and proven elsewhere. Our diverse experience can be the key to discovering these opportunities.
Our diverse base of experience includes:
- Commercialization strategy for a bio-char material start-up,
- Business plan development and funding for SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business).
- Launch process development for population health management services company.
- Integration of Value Proposition Design into product development process.
- Formal evaluation and selection of commercial Idea Management System
- Creation of appllication services platform for use across divisions of a major oil services company.
- Creation of progam management practices for HHS ONC-IT
- Development of open meeting compliant electonic collaboration solution for publicly elected boards.
- iPAD based automated patient check-in solution for physician offices.
- Mobile phone based personal health record.
- Secured mobile messaging solution for managing TBI (tramatic brain injury) patients for US Army TATRC.
- Web based collaborative application for pre-natal care.
- SaaS based EMR and PMS solution for small physcian practices.
- Open source based collaboration, knowledge management, and virtual community platform.
- VoIP connection and long distance remediation service. (landed $10M in initial round of funding)
- Incorporation of Ambient Intelligent technologies into furniture to create reactive office environment.
- Evaluation of feasibility for Telemedince service network.
- Cloud base storage service provider pioneer and managed data back-up services. Acquired by IBM.
- Creation of web based delivery of hosted desktop for small amd medium business segments. Products won industry recognition for innovation earning NetWorld+Interop Best of Show finalist and UK.
- Creation of disruptive mobile handheld computer program with wireless e-mail capabilties.
- Creation of software suite for mobile front-line computer.
- Development of international 802.11 wireless LAN standards.
- Creation and commercializaiton of market defining wireless LAN product line, sold to Cisco.
- Development of nationwide customer activated credit card sales for retail gasoline, settting standard for practice for the industry.
- Application of Automated Teller Machine technology to other consumer sales and service applications, ticket sales, information kiosks, etc.