Product Marketing and Management Foundations - Workshop
As organizations grow and expand their suite of offerings, they also add resources in dedicated roles such as product managers, marketing managers, and project/program manager. The responsibilities of each role can become confusing, leading to reduced effectiveness of team efforts.
Our foundations course helps program, product marketing and management teams speak the same language, realize the work to be done, and understanding each other’s roles and responsibilities and learn how to interact in an effective and efficient manner.
Topics covered include:
- The end to end Ideation to launch process.
- Customer Insights and Market Segmentation.
- Defining Value propositions.
- Competitive analysis and positioning.
- Opportunity identification, scoring, and selection
- Development engagement
- Launch activities